Sunday, June 23, 2013

Where can I find tons of information on a City?

Want to know too much information about a certain city?

by +Sarah Marrinan - Keller Williams Premier Realty 

Look no further!  Visit: http://www.city-data.com/  Here you can research any city, zip code, or neighborhood for any reason!  If you want to register, you can even join the forum discussions and add your input. Score.


Yes, please also use the city website for the area your are interested in and contact the city for the most current accurate information but this website is cool for those who like lots of facts, graphs and numbers.

Always ask a professional to help you evaluate this data if using it to make a major decision; like selling a house. (I'm here for ya!)

Maybe you have found the areas you are interested in moving to, call me for help buying your new home or start by becoming a Market Insider and get great local market info!

(I have no affiliation with City Data.  I make no warranty for the accuracy of the information you will find on the website or any other websites I have shared.)

You may also be interested in:
  

Start dreaming!

No comments: